Saturday, January 03, 2009

should I stay or should I go now...

While being home for just about ten days now, I have recently discovered how much I am going to miss it when I leave. After living away for as long as I have, with visiting no longer than a week or so at a time; I never thought I would gather enough thought into moving back. My mindset has changed immensely. What I want, need and strive for has changed within the last six years or so. Growing up we moved around a lot which I believed to be the reason for never wanting to move home again. As much as I crave consistency I have learned that the idea of Home goes beyond the roof over our heads and meals on the table. The ideology of Home is the relationships that are made, the laughs that are shared and endless love that is shown through hugs,smiles,tickle fights,jokes and the comfort of silence.



As much as I do not want to go back to NYC right now I do know that I have a better direction as to what I want. I suppose the next challenge is to figure out how to obtain it...

No comments: