Sunday, January 25, 2009

im baaaaack

Alright ladies and gentlemen...

I am back in NYC after a wonderful trip down south. There will be photos to boot and possibly even video footage to share soon. Along with reporting that I had an amazing trip I also have some other good news! I am extremely happy to say that I am retiring as a NYC Vagabond. There will be no more couch hopping for me within the remaining 6 months because I will be moving into my humble abode in the Boogie Down Bronx this week. Yeeeee haaa! Do you know what this means? I CAN START HAVING VISITORS!



Oh boy oh boy I am tickled with joy.

2 comments:

Amanda Laurel Atkins said...

I AM ONE OF THOSE VISITORS! and I can't wait!

Unknown said...

im very happy you have a regular housing situation now! cant wait to see the visuals from your escapades!