Thursday, January 01, 2009

Good Morning

I love it when a song can bring you back to a certain place in time where you remember the day so clear, the colors and smells all for which make you smile...over and over again.

My all time favorite of all favorite playlists that I have come across (with full credit given to Alex) include these tracks:

Cherry Blossom Girl by Air
I just don't think I'll ever get over you by Colin Hay
January Rain by David Gray
Girls by Death In Vegas
Brokeback Mountain 1 by Gustavo Santaolalla
Diane by Guster
Such Great Heights by Iron & Wine
Somewhere Over The Rainbow/What A Wonderful World by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole
Imagine by John Lennon
Heartbeats by Jose Gonzalez
Are You Awake? by Kevin Shields
Gretchen Ross by Michael Andrews
Don't Know Why by Norah Jones
Recycled Air by The Postal Service
White Daisey Passing by Rocky Votolato
Eyes by Rogue Wave
Complainte De La Butte by Rufus Wainwright
New Slang by The Shins
Tommib by Squarepusher
Casimir Pulaski Day by Sufjan Stevens
In The Waiting Line by Zero 7




ALSO : I've been so so so so so into Ray LaMontagne these days.


1 comment:

Kate said...

Your playlist reads like the "Lost In Translation Soundtrack" which is of course a good thing. I love "Girls" as well.