Thursday, January 01, 2009

It's a new dawn...a new day...a new life....

I would like to welcome everyone into the year 2009. Cheers! Another year has passed and there is a lot to look forward to. I cannot begin to express just how blessed I feel to be where I am at and to have such an outstanding support system to help me along my ways. May you and your families have good fortune, health and success for the New Year and many more to come.

Here is to new beginnings, finishing’s and everything in between. I'm not usually one for New Years resolutions but more so about the idea of self reflection and sustainability.

I'd like to first start out with getting my ducks in a row...

A friend recently told me that in order to maintain a balanced lifestyle one must be successful in three areas: Wealth, Health and Relationships. I’d like to believe that regardless if one has all three or not at the same time, that it takes an entire life’s journey to feel completely balanced.

No comments: