Monday, January 10, 2011

Bucket List

No I am not referring to the dramatic comedy staring Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman (which I haven't seen yet) but more so the top 100 things you want to do before you die. I think everyone should become acquainted with their hopes and dreams. Why not write it all down to make them more real? I have recently began to organize a bunch of things that I am interested in accomplishing during my life. Such things involve personal goals, travel, family, financial goals, relationship and personal pleasure. Here is what I've got so far...

1. The Aurora Borealis/Northern Lights
2. Taj Mahal
3. The Great Pyramid of Giza
4. The Great Wall of China
5. US cross country road trip
6. Participate in a threesome
7. The Grand Canyon
8. Publish a book of short stories
9. Publish a book of Polaroids
10. European tour (London, Paris, Barcelona...)
11. To be in two places at once
12. Skydive, again
13. Japan
14. Shake Bill Murray's hand
15. Live in the mountains in a log cabin
16. Own a Cafe
17. Have at least 2 healthy children
18. Travel to all continents
19. Get married before 40
20. Go on a hot air balloon ride
21. Patagonia
22. Easter Island
23. Work in a creative position
24. Website
25. Pay off school loans, eventually
26. Start a non profit
27. Help my parents financially
28. Travel with my sister
29. Own a Ford 150
30. Have a pet dog or two
31. Bonnaroo
32. Illustrate a childrens book
33. Learn to ski
34. Snorkel
35. Learn to surf
36. Learn how to play the piano

It doesn't just stop here. Those are only a few things that I'd like to see through before it's my time to go. What's on your bucket list?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, I'd like to see a list of the bucket list things you have completed already. Very sweet list. I am going to have to take "Shake Bill Murray's hand" and put it on my own. I have recently been inspired to create my own bucket list. I use the website: www.KickYourBucketList.com to manage my list. It is FREE simple and easy to use. You can even login using your Facebook account.

In any case, good luck with your list!