Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A little bit of this....and a little bit of that...

It's been a week since my last post. I've been busy finishing my sketchbook for an upcoming art show I'm in through the Art House Coop.





Another reason why I've been so lack at writing is because I just spent an epic weekend in Boston. My friends Monica & Eric tied the knot on Sunday. I had a BLAST. With the wedding being in Worcester I decided to take the weekend to visit old friends who still live in Boston. Needless to say it was just what I needed. I was able to have a cuddle sesh on Friday night, hit up Harvard Square for lunch on Saturday and went on a date with my bff Saturday night. We went to go see Blue Valentine, which might I add is a must see. Here is the trailer. P.s. Ryan Gosling is a mega babe.




Saturday night was also spent bar hopping in the theater district with old faces. I love that area of Boston, the Commons are always lovely in the winter. Sunday morning my parents came to Southie where I was staying and took me out to breakfast. Although my sister wasn't able to join it was still nice. I told my parents about my ideas of writing a memoir and my Mom had tears in her eyes. She's a silly one that lady.

Today has been spent listening to Bon Iver radio and drinking tea all the while being at work, one of the many perks of my job. Here is a song that came on through the shuffle...



Loves it.

No comments: